  Re: Molecular biology
From: Warp
Date: 12 Jan 2011 11:01:50
Message: <4d2dd06e@news.povray.org>
> I fail to see how telling
> people "if you believe in something, practice it" comes even close to
> establishing a state-sponsored religion

  For fair balance, shouldn't there be a "Nation Day of Atheism"? You can
make the exact same arguments: It's not promoting atheism nor forcing
anybody to be atheist. You can be atheist if you want, but it's your choice.

  Too bad the day will never come in my lifetime when the US congress passes
that law. It would be a show to remember.

  (And if you didn't get it, my point is that there's a clear *bias* towards
religion, a bias which shouldn't exist.)

--
                                                          - Warp