  Re: Molecular biology
From: Darren New
Date: 11 Jan 2011 12:12:50
Message: <4d2c8f92$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> ID is not testable. It's so vague that any time someone falsifies it,
> the proponents can just claim that the theory says something slightly
> different, and hence is not falsified.

That's a different problem. Denying the evidence of the failed tests doesn't
mean that it passed the tests. It only means the proponents are pushing the
concept regardless of whether it has failed the tests.

ID is certainly testable: We've found no irreducibly complex substructures,
we have overwhelming evidence of evolution, etc.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: