  Re: Molecular biology
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Jan 2011 17:12:11
Message: <4d2b843b@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   (I read somewhere that recently Barack Obama decided to announce the
> National Day of Prayer, or something like that,

The "national day of prayer" has been around since we were fighting the
godless communists (I kid you not) in the 1950's, passed by Congress at the
time. That's the same time we got "under god" added to "one nation under
god" in the pledge of allegiance.  Given that Obama keeps referring to
atheists in all his speeches (which ticks off the religious folks) I would
guess (without a cite) this is at least as much a lie as half the other
things said about him.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: