  Re: Molecular biology
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Jan 2011 17:07:08
Message: <4d2b830c$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> But.. This only seems to be the case, isn't certain,

It's as certain as anything. There's actually experimental evidence that
it's not only unknowable, but actually random. We *know* it's not just a
limitation in our knowledge or what we're measuring, but that the
measurements really aren't even there until we look.

 > and its not so
> random you can't create conditions where one result is **way** more
> probable than another.

Only statistically. For any given single interaction, the probability is
always the same.  In QED, that's called "charge".

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: