  Re: Molecular biology
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 10 Jan 2011 11:55:05
Message: <4d2b39e9$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:47:40 -0500, Warp wrote:

> About everything else has already been explained by science so clearly
> that not even the most fundamentalist of believers can resort to them
> anymore.

Except that they do, of course.

Heck, Bill O'Reilly (one of the FOX News guys) just recently tried to say
that nobody understands how tides work, and that's proof that God exists.

Of course, he's no astrophysicist (unlike Neil DeGrasse Tyson, who
answered that question for him on The Colbert Report last week <g>), but
even I know how tides work.  And I understand how the sun goes up and
down every day, too (which O'Reilly didn't seem to know, either).

Jim