POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tree of Life : Re: Tree of Life Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tree of Life
From: Invisible
Date: 10 Jan 2011 11:38:30
Message: <4d2b3606@news.povray.org>
On 05/01/2011 06:15 PM, Florian Pesth wrote:
> Am Wed, 05 Jan 2011 11:47:09 +0000 schrieb Invisible:
>
>> If you haven't seen it already, check this stuff out:
>>
>> http://www.tolweb.org/
>
> Very nice! Thanks for the link

Much like Wikipedia, some pages are only stubs, while others are large,
elaborate things.

Unlike Wikipedia, this stuff is written mostly by professionals, and
most of it has been reviewed by professionals as well. And, perhaps most
strikingly, it has lots of very high quality pictures. (Although they
generally don't look nearly as good when you view them full size.)

I could sit and look at SEMs all day. You know, I mean, if there were
actually a way to do that...