POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Assumed_gamma in RC1 : Re: Assumed_gamma in RC1 Server Time
30 Jun 2024 18:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Assumed_gamma in RC1
From: Stephen
Date: 5 Jan 2011 19:07:27
Message: <4d2507bf@news.povray.org>
On 05/01/2011 3:58 PM, Chris Cason wrote:
> On 5/01/2011 23:56, Stephen wrote:
>> Gamma of the image then I knew it was there so could see it afterwards.

> I've heard it said that using monitor cables made of oxygen-depleted
> palladium-coated 99.99% pure copper hand-dug by elite third-generation
> miners using only bamboo tools so as not to bruise the copper and then
> lovingly refined using only heat from yak manure and not from any yak mind
> you but only hand-reared ones fed a diet of grain and beer and finally
> packaged into plastic clamshells blessed with virgins tears can improve the
> tonality of raytraced images at least 0.002%. At least, so someone in some
> blog somewhere told me, I don't recall who, but I'm sure he was an authority.

Someone was pulling your plonker, cobber.
Everyone knows that the best copper comes from Olympic Dam (SA) where it
is refined by burying it in beetroot for 3 years, smelted with roo dung,
quenched with VB and drawn into strands by wallabies then left in the
cludgie to get insulated.

--
Regards
     Stephen