POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Germ Theory Denialism : Re: Germ Theory Denialism Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Germ Theory Denialism
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Jan 2011 14:11:24
Message: <4d221f5c$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Does that somehow invalidate what I'm saying?

Yes.  At least in the context of this conversation.

You're arguing that we don't need reverse-discrimination laws (aka
affirmative action) because of what you believe. Yet you also acknowledge
that what you believe isn't common. If what you believed was common, we
wouldn't need anti-discrimination laws in the first place, let alone
reverse-discrimination laws.

>> Is it age discrimination to outlaw adults having sex with prepubescents? If
>> not, why not?
>
>   You might as well ask if it's discrimination to outlaw people from stealing
> and murdering.

 From that, you seem to think it is *not* age discrimination?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)