POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Germ Theory Denialism : Re: Germ Theory Denialism Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:16:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Germ Theory Denialism
From: Warp
Date: 3 Jan 2011 12:39:47
Message: <4d2209e2@news.povray.org>
> You're completely missing the point of me bringing it up. I'm offering you
> examples that *you* think are discrimination that *most* people do not.

  I may be indeed missing the point because I don't understand what you
are trying to say. I *know* that many people have a different view on these
things than I do. So what? Does that somehow invalidate what I'm saying?

  As I have said before, I'm ranting precisely *because* many people have
differing views on these things than I do, not regardless.

> Is it age discrimination to outlaw adults having sex with prepubescents? If
> not, why not?

  You might as well ask if it's discrimination to outlaw people from stealing
and murdering.

--
                                                          - Warp