POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Germ Theory Denialism : Re: Germ Theory Denialism Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Germ Theory Denialism
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Jan 2011 19:38:22
Message: <4d211a7e$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> I can only assume that you put quotes on "elite" to show that you
> actually don't mean the rich but the people with the best training.

I read "elite" as meaning "people who actually are better."  Like the NFL
football players are elite, usually not only because they got better
football training.

What I failed to understand was why Warp brought up *this* subject at all.
It seems completely at odds with the conversation so far.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: