POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Germ Theory Denialism : Re: Germ Theory Denialism Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Germ Theory Denialism
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Jan 2011 13:12:33
Message: <4d20c011@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
 >  A society consists of individuals, all of who must have the same
 > constitutional rights and responsibilities.

And in California, they do. One of those is that same-sex couples can't get
married, regardless of whether they're heterosexual or homosexual. You may
think this is wrong, but you've offered zero advice on how one would go
about making this better in a constitutional democracy.

> I'm sure there are some countries which have a constitution which
> explicitly makes some exceptions towards some minorities,

Welcome to California.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: