POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Blob count limit? Seriously? : Re: Blob count limit? Seriously? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:25:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob count limit? Seriously?
From: clipka
Date: 26 Dec 2010 19:35:57
Message: <4d17df6d$1@news.povray.org>
Am 27.12.2010 01:06, schrieb [GDS|Entropy]:

> I will adaptively disable the portion of code responsible for generating
> the mass of extra components; while not an optimal solution, it is a
> solution none the less.

Alternatively, you could just start another blob when you hit that
limit; you'll get an artifact /somewhere/, but maybe you can work around
that, or just hope nobody will notice.

For instance, you could use one blob for the icicles, and difference
away another blob (or multiple of them) for the air bubbles.