POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Germ Theory Denialism : Re: Germ Theory Denialism Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Germ Theory Denialism
From: Darren New
Date: 22 Dec 2010 02:10:04
Message: <4d11a44c$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I don't understand.
>   Homosexuals want the same right as everybody else to marry other adults.

I'm not going to be able to explain to you the thoughts I'm trying to express.

> Again, this is about equality, about getting the same rights,

They *have* the same rights. At least, that's the argument.

You're starting from the presumption that you already know what "equal
rights" means and that you're correct.

>   I don't understand where this "credence" thing is coming from.

I'm clearly not going to be able to explain it to you.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: