POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I am convinced... : Re: I am convinced... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:12:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I am convinced...
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Dec 2010 13:41:21
Message: <4d10f4d1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case today as well.

I saw an interesting article a couple weeks ago (on LWM?) where the author
looked at the security bugs fixed, and tracked back thru the archives to
figure out where they'd been introduced, to see if the number of security
holes in Linux is going up or down. Apparently, the number is down, very
slowly, but it's close to the measurement noise.  (It's hard to tell where a
bug was introduced in a system where it's a number of interacting systems
that cause the bug, for example.)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: