POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I am convinced... : Re: I am convinced... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:12:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I am convinced...
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Dec 2010 13:01:26
Message: <4d10eb76@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   My point was that the *approach* at OS design was different from the
> start, and this caused it to naturally grow into a safer environment.

Sure, I'll grant that. It wasn't what I was talking about in the original
post, but I'll grant that.

I don't think it applies any longer, tho. Indeed, in many ways I think
Windows might have a more secure architecture than UNIX nowadays, even if in
practice it's not quite up to snuff and in practice it gets attacked more.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: