POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Germ Theory Denialism : Re: Germ Theory Denialism Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:12:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Germ Theory Denialism
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Dec 2010 15:55:23
Message: <4d0fc2bb$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> I think he says: "Faith disqualifies reason the way a
> Dutch criminal court disqualifies truth and witnesses and for much the
> same reason". Which seems to suggest that it is a common if not
> necessary thing in the Dutch law system.

One of his much-earlier rants went on about this. I remember him talking
about it at the time it happened (six months or more ago?) but I don't feel
like trolling thru his videos to find it.

Eventually google will start indexing spoken videos, at which point it'll be
easy to find. :-)

> expression used by US lawyers.

I don't think so.

> Sort of like the concept of a Dutch party
> where everyone brings his own food and drinks

Oh. For a second there I thought you meant a Dutch political party. Heh.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: