POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : A poly 16 file for Le_Forgeron : Re: A poly 16 file for Le_Forgeron Server Time
19 May 2024 05:45:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A poly 16 file for Le_Forgeron
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 20 Dec 2010 01:32:43
Message: <4d0ef88b@news.povray.org>
Le 20/12/2010 02:56, Jaap Frank nous fit lire :

> Maybe this helps finding a solution for the noise.

Holy cows!

I tried again my 16th order (7 holes torus) with an orthographic camera.
Simply changing the position of the camera (removing the "/6") changes
the image to a cloud of points. The cloud is trendy and currently
advertised by a big firm, but that's no use here for us.

That does not give me a clue about the issue in the solver, maybe
someone with more insight on the subject could help.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'aa6.png' (28 KB) Download 'aa.pov.txt' (7 KB)

Preview of image 'aa6.png'
aa6.png