POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very cool : Re: Very cool Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:16:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Very cool
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Dec 2010 17:01:36
Message: <4d0bddc0$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> http://radar.oreilly.com/2010/12/video-pick-a-real-time-transla.html
>
>> I'm told by a friend I know well that he bought this and it really works.
>> It's free in demo mode, and only something like $5 or $10 for the
>> dictionaries each way.
>
>   I wonder how many people dismiss that demo video as "clearly fake" and
> never even consider checking it out.

That's probably why the demo is free.

Wouldn't that freak someone out, tho, to turn on the demo to "reverse all
the words" or something, then let someone watch you shoot video? Almost as
good as turning all the images on the net upside down for the guy stealing
your wireless.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: