POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Germ Theory Denialism : Re: Germ Theory Denialism Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Germ Theory Denialism
From: Warp
Date: 16 Dec 2010 02:59:52
Message: <4d09c6f8@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan <fee### [at] festercom> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyodvwxe4mE

> I'm curious about your views regarding the video. Not the topic - just
> the video. As in who the target audience would be, if it's made well,
> etc.

  Unless you are the creator of the video (are you?) and are interested in
how you could improve it, I honestly can't understand why you are asking
that. The topic is much more interesting than the technical details on how
the video is made and its presentation, and could spawn some interesting
discussion (not about whether the germ theory is correct or not, but about
the phenomenon of denialism, which is an interesting psychological phenomenon
in the modern world).

--
                                                          - Warp