POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I haven't read the entire paper yet, but the analogies are rather apt : Re: I haven't read the entire paper yet, but the analogies are ratherapt Server Time
3 Sep 2024 15:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I haven't read the entire paper yet, but the analogies are ratherapt
From: Darren New
Date: 9 Dec 2010 16:35:12
Message: <4d014b90$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> http://www.maa.org/devlin/LockhartsLament.pdf

FWIW, I learned virtually nothing in music class and nothing at all in art
class. Art class, such as it was, consisted of the teacher trying to come up
with rules about what you drew to ensure it occupied the entire 45-minute
class to draw it.

And while I took and understood a great deal of math, it wasn't until
physics class that I suddenly said "Oh, *that* is what an integral is for!"

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: