POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : povray --benchmark on linux from source : Re: povray --benchmark on linux from source Server Time
28 Jun 2024 03:04:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray --benchmark on linux from source
From: Warp
Date: 9 Dec 2010 10:07:04
Message: <4d00f098@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback <jho### [at] povrayorg> wrote:
> before OR after #5249

  I have no idea. It has been a really long time since I last tried.

  Note that I didn't *install* povray. I just compiled it and moved the
executable to my home directory bin directory. It works ok like that
(when I configure ~.povray/3.7/povray.ini properly). I don't know if
that's the source of the problem. (The benchmark should definitely work
regardless.)

--
                                                          - Warp