POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : mysterious something : Re: mysterious something Server Time
26 Jun 2024 02:01:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mysterious something
From: Stephen
Date: 21 Feb 2008 15:40:21
Message: <4corr3djqcbh4qke2k4694afc71jlb5huk@4ax.com>
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:24:19 EST, "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet>
wrote:

I thought that you would like the article. But I did say that it was OT and
really such a long OT reply should be posted in p.ot. It is not appropriate to
post it here. If it is possible for you to remove it, it would be better.
A word of warning, people have been banned for trolling and it is being talked
about in OT that is what you are doing.

Regards
	Stephen