POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : time : Re: time Server Time
3 Sep 2024 15:12:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: time
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Dec 2010 09:11:43
Message: <4cf8fa9f$1@news.povray.org>
>> System Internals do all sorts of interactive process monitoring tools,
>> but I can't find anything scriptable.
>
> Process monitor or powershell are probably your best bet.

Process monitor also isn't scriptable (and seems to focus on recording
process events, rather than the sort of running totals I'm interested in).

PowerShell's Get-Process command happily lists out voluminous data about
all the processes in the system. Now if I can just figure out how the
**** to use the command syntax...