POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Question about the Big Bang : Re: Question about the Big Bang Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question about the Big Bang
From: Warp
Date: 20 Nov 2010 04:12:34
Message: <4ce79102@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Try sci.astro and have old wolves devour your idea.

  I'm reading some of the latest posts there. Over half of the posts are
spam (*sigh*, I still remember the time in the mid-90's when there was
virtually *no* spam in usenet, as incredible as that might sound today)
and most of the rest seems to consist of pseudoscientists writing miles-long
essays on their newest fads and denigrating established theories and known
scientists.

  I'm guessing that if I posted there, nobody would actually answer my
question and instead I would get a few totally useless "the Big Bang
theory is BS" replies.

--
                                                          - Warp