POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Question about the Big Bang : Re: Question about the Big Bang Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question about the Big Bang
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Nov 2010 22:40:40
Message: <4ce5f1b8$1@news.povray.org>
Kenneth wrote:
> further thought, might be a rather large assumption IMO.)

I think that's the whole point of the quest for the Higgs, which is the
particle that imparts mass to matter and energy.  That's why you need
something awesomely powerful to create it.  Or something like that.

So, yeah, I think it's unclear (certainly to me) at what point general
relativity kicked in. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: