POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dettol protects: Fact? : Re: Dettol protects: Fact? Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:12:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dettol protects: Fact?
From: Invisible
Date: 18 Nov 2010 07:16:25
Message: <4ce51919@news.povray.org>
> The ones that get me are shampoos. For the last 10 years I’ve been using
> hand soap and my head hasn’t fallen off yet.

Proper shampoo probably goes on and rinses off more easily. But yeah, I
wouldn't bother with the expensive ones.

> I would like to agree with the Audio ones but from personal experience
> some of them do make a difference. But if you have a crap HiFi then
> nothing will help.

More amusing are the expensive HDMI cables. The entire point of HDMI of
course being that it's digital, so it *does not* matter how poor the
cables are. (Just so long as they're not /utterly/ hopeless...)

I'm told for analogue audio interconnects it can sometimes make a small
difference. It's not worth £3000 though. My ears aren't that good. :-P