POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lighting problem,please help : Re: Lighting problem,please help Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighting problem,please help
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 16 Nov 2010 10:25:36
Message: <4ce2a270@news.povray.org>
"Anthony D. Baye" <Sha### [at] spamnomorehotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> I'm currently running beta 39 in Ubuntu.  I am using a simple scattering
> media,
> 40 intervals, scattering { 3, White*10^-obsceneNumber } samples 30, 50

Be aware that intervals should always(!) be 1 and samples restricted to only
one(!) value. Your code should thus be: scattering {3,
White/MediaContainerScale} samples 50
Instead of white, try darker colors (<1.0) as that also influences the
transparency of the media.

Thomas