POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Task scheduling? : Re: Task scheduling? Server Time
3 Sep 2024 15:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Task scheduling?
From: Invisible
Date: 15 Nov 2010 06:22:30
Message: <4ce117f6@news.povray.org>
On 15/11/2010 11:04 AM, Tim Cook wrote:

> wget doesn't like any colons used in the
> filename, even when added from a variable, so I had to trim the time to
> hhmm instead of hh:mm. Luckily that's what I was already doing...

As an aside, I think it's a bad idea to put colons in filenames anyway.

(And yes, variables are expended by the shell; wget can't tell the
difference between stuff you typed in and stuff the shell expended from
an environment variable. So if it doesn't like it when you type it, it
won't like it when the shell types it.)