POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Jenga : Re: Jenga Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jenga
From: Darren New
Date: 11 Nov 2010 15:31:46
Message: <4cdc52b2$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Oh, yes.. and while you're at it,

My favorite was when the boss asked me to do a program for an HR manager to
use to manage HR benefits. I said "OK, about six weeks."  Four or five weeks
in, he asks how long it would take to change the program to let the
employees use it instead. He was rather shocked when I said "About eight weeks."

Yeah, there's a slight difference between the requirements to allow a teller
to take money out of your account on request and an ATM.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: