POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Jenga : Jenga Server Time
3 Sep 2024 15:13:28 EDT (-0400)
  Jenga
From: Invisible
Date: 10 Nov 2010 06:47:43
Message: <4cda865f@news.povray.org>
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/blog/LetGeneralisationInGhc7

"The old [engine] had grown to resemble the closing stages of a game of
Jenga, in which making any change was a delicate operation that risked
bringing the whole edifice crashing down. In particular, there were a
dozen open bugs [...] that I had no idea how to fix."

I think that's a really amusing quote. How many of you have worked on
programs that look like "the closing stages of a game of Jenga"? :-D