POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I just so love Feynman : Re: I just so love Feynman Server Time
3 Sep 2024 15:13:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I just so love Feynman
From: Warp
Date: 4 Nov 2010 15:42:04
Message: <4cd30c8b@news.povray.org>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMFPe-DwULM

  Btw, I have never quite understood the reason why objects can't go
inside each other (given that objects are actually practically empty
space with staggeringly tiny corpuscules here and there, at relatively
enormous distances from each other).

  I have of course heard/seen the explanation in passing in many situations,
but I have never quite understood it.

--
                                                          - Warp