POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What is the Universe made of? : Re: What is the Universe made of? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:13:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What is the Universe made of?
From: bart
Date: 4 Nov 2010 14:41:03
Message: <4cd2fe3f@news.povray.org>
On 11/04/2010 03:20 PM, Warp wrote:
 >I don't know what "pure consciousness" is.
 >Can you explain it to me?
I'd like to, but the language is a very limiting tool for this purpose.
I think of pure consciousness as the very basic self-awareness,
nothing more. It is clearly a distinguishing feeling,
but normally we have it at a very low intensity,
only sometimes it could suddenly become very intense for a short time.
Some find that the easiest way to deal with it is to assume
that it is one of the fundamental feature of the universe in the first time.

 >And how is it distinct from energy and information?
This is what I eager to know too. May be information
could be considered as a structured energy?
Or an ideal structure, that could be filled with energy?