POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rocky Desert : Re: Rocky Desert Server Time
9 May 2024 07:54:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rocky Desert
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 2 Nov 2010 10:27:16
Message: <4cd01fc4$1@news.povray.org>
El Mon, 01 Nov 2010 21:52:19 +0000, Reuben Pearse escribió:

> I like the scene!

  Thanks!

> Any chance of all or some of the scene code being posted somewhere?

  Yes, there are chances... but who knows when? :)

  Seriously, I should finish this scene, clean and publish the code, and
answer some pending posts on this thread... I'm almost finished with the
thing that was eating all my little free time, so perhaps I can do it
soon.

  Anyhow I can send you the code "as it is" now, if you really need it...

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org