POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Two weeks in my life. : Re: Two weeks in my life. Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two weeks in my life.
From: Shay
Date: 1 Nov 2010 15:56:08
Message: <4ccf1b58$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> A very interesting read, although I couldn't figure out your relation to
> the various people you mention (maybe this was intentional?).

I should have thought about that. This is copied from facebook, where
most of my friends would know everyone.

==> Carrie Ann is my wife
==> Jake is my brother (an Analog IC Design Engineer [probably means
something to some here])
==> Everyone else is a friend. Where it might get confusing is that one
of these friends (Lilly) is living with us (in a completely non-Mormon
fashion) and another (Dani) stays with us on the weekends.

> Note to self: Need to get out more.  Two weeks in my life would be very
> short and boring.

How about seven weekends? This too is misleading. My work (no quotes) is
roughnecking (unskilled labor) in the oilfield. I work only two weeks a
month and my post covers two off weeks.

> BTW, if you don't mind me asking, what is "work" for you?

The "work" (in quotes) I referred to in my post was just picking up
bicycle supplies. The chase isn't terrible, but I prefer the catch.
Building my bicycles isn't nearly as much fun as riding them.

  -Shay