POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New computer : Re: New computer Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:27:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New computer
From: Invisible
Date: 28 Oct 2010 04:07:57
Message: <4cc92f5d$1@news.povray.org>
>> For the love of God, just don't buy the PC from PC World! >_<
>>
> But, but, they are glorious and wonderful experts on computers.. Oh,
> wait.. For a moment I had an 80s flashback, you know, when that was
> *kind of* true. lol

I'm just bitter that if my previous laptop had come from any other
retailer, it would have had a 3 year warranty backed by Sharp. But
because it came from PC World, same brand, same model, you get only 6
months warranty. And it's backed by PC World. (I.e., if it breaks, PC
World fix it themselves. Or rather, incompetently fail repeatedly to fix
it...)