POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Firebug : Re: Firebug Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Firebug
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 26 Oct 2010 09:56:42
Message: <4cc6de1a$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/25/2010 3:52 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> It's pretty self-evident that if you put a breakpoint on the name of a
> function, you want it to break every time that function is called.
>
> (It's also pretty self-evident that having some visual feedback about
> where you can and can't put breakpoints would help enourmously.)

Remember: The function declaration is just that: A declaration. It has
no code. Depending on the compiler and execution environment the actual
code will be the first statement with the potential addition of
declarations of variables with assignment.

On the second point. Yeah, I agree it would be nice.

--
~Mike