POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Programming language discussion : Re: Programming language discussion Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Programming language discussion
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 23 Oct 2010 16:28:12
Message: <4cc3455c$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/23/2010 9:31 AM, Darren New wrote:

> Wait. When you posted that, did you *not* think it's a joke?

I had heard the story from a friend (told not as a joke) and had only
skimmed a few paragraphs the article to see that it was indeed the one
they were talking about, so yes.  I also think the friend had never read
the article, but had heard the story from some one else.  I'm sure some
urban legends have started that way.  Upon actually reading the article,
yeah, it's quite obvious that it's not real.