POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ha! I knew I wasn't crazy : Re: Ha! I knew I wasn't crazy Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:12:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ha! I knew I wasn't crazy
From: Darren New
Date: 22 Oct 2010 11:51:41
Message: <4cc1b30d$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> In other words, abstract data type /= algebraic data type, just like
> I've been saying all along. :-P

Yes, but I didn't say it was. I referred to "abstract data type" and many
people said "You mean a class declaration without the implementation?"

I.e., bunches of people don't know the difference between "abstract data
type" and "abstract class".  And then I think *you* told me "no, an abstract
data type is a class without implementations, and an algebraic data type is
what you think you're calling an abstract data type."

Clearly I misunderstood what you were telling me.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: