POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Made me laugh... : Re: Made me laugh... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Made me laugh...
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Oct 2010 12:01:22
Message: <4cbf1252$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Darren's assertion is one I find implausible,

You find it implausible that someone could believe in Jesus without
believing in CIA mind-control beams, moon trip hoaxes, and space aliens
making crop circles?

You find it implausible that someone could believe in God, but not believe
Jesus is his son, or that Mohamed or John Smith spoke to him directly?

You find it implausible that someone could believe Mohamed is the one true
prophet, but there aren't any Thetans living inside people?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: