POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Firebug : Re: Firebug Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Firebug
From: Invisible
Date: 20 Oct 2010 11:48:09
Message: <4cbf0f39$1@news.povray.org>
On 20/10/2010 04:42 PM, Invisible wrote:

> - As far as I can tell, breakpoints don't work. Like, I have a button
> that runs Bar() when you click it. So I put a breakpoint on Bar(), and
> click the button. The script runs, but no breakpoint. Again, very helpful.

OH MY GOD! >_<

It seems breakpoints work, but *only* if the exact line you put the
breakpoint on contains a line of executable code.

So if you put the breakpoint on the function name, nothing happens. If
you put the breakpoint on a line within the function that happens to be
blank, nothing happens. If you put the breakpoint on a line that just
contains a comment, nothing happens. *Only* if the line contains at
least one executable statement does the breakpoint fire. WTF?