POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Made me laugh... : Re: Made me laugh... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Made me laugh...
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 19 Oct 2010 15:37:50
Message: <4cbdf38e$1@news.povray.org>
Le 19/10/2010 18:45, Warp nous fit lire :
> Le_Forgeron <lef### [at] freefr> wrote:
>> Did I missed traditional paganism & polytheism ?
>> or are they true and ok.
>
>   They are not popular.
>
>> Where is agnostism ?
>
>   Why would agnosticism be "irrational nonsense"?

agnostim is not atheism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism

It's an open table with meals for everyone... far too much to be true.

>> Another missing entry: Trust the governing power (whatever system), it's
>> for the well being of everyone... How do you name that ?
>
>   An emphasized *distrust* of the government goes to the boundaries of
> conspiracy theories.

Conspiracy theories have the subtitle that they have an agenda (or many)
and they are acting cleverly (for their agenda). It might be more stupid
and selfish than that.