POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A couple of questions : A couple of questions Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:14:38 EDT (-0400)
  A couple of questions
From: Warp
Date: 19 Oct 2010 13:34:37
Message: <4cbdd6ad@news.povray.org>
Could someone explain to me something that I really can't understand:

  Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber? (Well, here "people" would
mostly consist of males.)

  So he sings and he is popular. So what? There have been hundreds of
teen idols before and after him. What has he done to deserve the general
ire of the male populace? Don't tell me men are actually jealous of a
teenager boy.

  And on a similar note: Why do so many people (again, mostly males)
hate Leonardo DiCaprio? If you look at the movies he has made, they
are actually pretty damn good, and he makes a pretty decent job at
acting in them. I really can't understand what the problem is people
are seeing.

--
                                                          - Warp