POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Made me laugh... : Re: Made me laugh... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:26:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Made me laugh...
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 19 Oct 2010 02:17:39
Message: <4cbd3803@news.povray.org>
Le 18/10/2010 19:31, Mike Raiford a écrit :
> http://crispian-jago.blogspot.com/2010/07/periodic-table-of-irrational-nonsense.html

Scientology is misplaced, it should at least be in the Extra Terrestrial
column or nearby, per the dogme itself.
Probably near Alien Abductions.

Did I missed traditional paganism & polytheism ?
or are they true and ok.

Where is agnostism ?

Divination & Extraterrestrial should be swapped (at least it would make
some religions of the delusion block more consistent.
And Psi & Psychic might be one & same ?

Nice inventory, wrong classification.

Another missing entry: Trust the governing power (whatever system), it's
for the well being of everyone... How do you name that ?