POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Install MegaPOV in Windows 7 : Re: Install MegaPOV in Windows 7 Server Time
30 Apr 2024 19:14:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Install MegaPOV in Windows 7
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 18 Oct 2010 18:47:25
Message: <4cbcce7d$1@news.povray.org>
Marcelo wrote:

> Do you have some explation or advice to show me why my render is with this
> little white points?

It might be reflections or highlights. One possibility is something
went seriously wrong with your hdri image (possible due to map_type).
You probably know where it is if you made some changes to the scene
to get it to work with 3.7. Try commenting out the entire container
object to see if this makes the dots go away.