POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Made me laugh... : Re: Made me laugh... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:11:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Made me laugh...
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Oct 2010 18:02:36
Message: <4cbcc3fc@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Seldom have I seen a person strongly believing in one type of pseudoscience
> or supernatural phenomena, and adamantly denying the existence of another,

Well, other than organized religion. :-)  I know lots of devout religious
people who don't believe in any other religion's supernatural phenomena and
who don't believe in UFOs or other conspiracy theories.

Why yes, Jesus ascended into heaven after coming back from the dead. Golden
plates? Flying horses? What bollocks!

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: