POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Made me laugh... : Re: Made me laugh... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Made me laugh...
From: Warp
Date: 18 Oct 2010 15:57:25
Message: <4cbca6a5@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> this reply is far more fun than the table itself:

> Anonymous said...
> Whoever created this, FUCK YOU for listing Buddhism and Qi energy. I am a
> martial Arts practitioner and i experienced the true power of qi through my own
> body. Besides it was scientifically proven with thermal imaging cameras years
> ago.

  I find it hilarious how to crackpots any kind of experiment or test which
involves anything physical is immediately an actual "scientific test". It's
like "scientific means that you do something physical" (as opposed to simply
theoretizing verbally).

  Of course there are many requisites for a test to have any scientifical
validity or credence.

--
                                                          - Warp