POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bleeding edge : Re: Bleeding edge Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:28:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bleeding edge
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 15 Oct 2010 17:35:58
Message: <4cb8c93e@news.povray.org>
On 15/10/2010 09:55 PM, Darren New wrote:

> I realized after I posted this that I failed to say that actually *is*
> pretty cool, btw. :-)

Heh. What did you *think* I wanted programmatically-drawn vector
graphics for? ;-)

I'm pretty sure I posted a full, *working* Huffman encoder/decoder here
before. (If I didn't, I definitely did implement it.) And another for
LZW. And yet another for arithmetic coding. Unfortunately I am too
stupid to implement PPM correctly.

I've implemented other things too, but I can't remember what off the top
of my head.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/