POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Phone opinions : Phone opinions Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Phone opinions
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 12 Oct 2010 16:47:14
Message: <4cb4c952$1@news.povray.org>
I'm looking to replace my aging Blackberry 8700 and the spotty AT&T
service that I'm using.  I'm looking to Android and probably Verizon (as
their coverage here in Utah is better than AT&T's).

Given a choice between a Droid X and an HTC Incredible (or some other
option), what are the experiences of members of this forum?

Right now I'm at about 50/50 between these two, but if there's something
else I should be looking at.....

Jim