POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Need a way to make a semi random "landscape". : Re: Need a way to make a semi random "landscape". Server Time
27 Apr 2024 14:37:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need a way to make a semi random "landscape".
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 7 Oct 2010 19:42:31
Message: <4cae5ae7$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/7/2010 1:12 PM, Alain wrote:
> I always use TB and I never had any problem of replying to the sender
> instead of the group. Without any special configuration, my replys
> always goes to the group.

Its a symptom of the prior issue. I.e., if the message doesn't load
correctly, it seems to have grabbed the name of the original sender,
instead of the group. First time its happened to me. Usually I just skip
messages which seem to have glitched, but this one was in my own thread,
so.. lol

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {