POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sometimes .... : Re: Sometimes .... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sometimes ....
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Oct 2010 17:24:42
Message: <4cab979a$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> On 10/5/2010 11:57 AM, Darren New wrote:
>
>> Right up there with "Can you fix the bug with *that* media format?" "Do
>> you have any samples that actually trigger the bug, because the code
>> itself looks like it handles the condition." "No, no samples, but people
>> are telling me it doesn't work."
>
> Lovely ... You win :)

For some hitherto unknown meaning of the word "win" I suppose.

And today I'm dealing with "Remember that DRM failure that you said was due
to a broken six-month-old license, where you posted the broken license with
the embedded dates and the working license in the bug report reply? Well, it
was a new-release movie. I have the purchase history to show it."

Not unlike "Yes, I know the gauge is on E, and the car won't start, but
look, I have a credit card receipt from gas station up the road dated just
yesterday!"

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: